February 3, 2013

Blackadder Logo

It took me 6 hours to figure out what every little button I needed to make this pic did, but I have an excuse since it was the first time I used Photoshop, and in any way I managed it in the end and here's the result. I think it's alright, obviously a first attempt with many more to come over the next month that I have the CS6 trial, but tell me what you think!


Newest one is up! (I discovered the power of brushes in PShop!):


So I had an idea, started more as a joke to fiddle around with different settings on PShop rather than a serious attempt but it didn't come off too bad so I figured I'll do a few more, here they are and hope you like em! If any more albums pop to mind feel free to leave a comment and I'll try and make them into a guild version! I did sat I'd try out movie posters, so here's some! Can you guess what movie they are from?

Movies:



    This is a special one :P



























Music Albums:

  Metallica - Black Album:


   Iron Maiden - Killers:


   Metallica - ...And Justice for All:


   Pink Floyd - The Wall:


   Metallica - Kill 'Em All:


  Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin: 


   The Rolling Stones - Bridges to Babylon:


   Judas Priest - British Steel:
  Nirvana - Nevermind:




  Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell:



  AC/DC - For Those About to Rock:



Rammstein -Liebe ist für alle da:


  Muse - Showbiz:



   Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Califronication:



Smoke Effect:




Dexter-like Effect:



Metalprint Effect:


Othelo Revisited (This should look better, and a bit more legible):



Blood Effect:



Multiword Effect:




Othelo Effect:


Long Exposure Effect:







8 comments:

  1. That's nice :)
    I'd like a version with a refference to the series as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh Photoshop fun :D I wanna draw the guild members !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the first one looks like a cheesy film, but it's the best I could get out of the blood effect, the other two I really like, hope you enjoy them as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I like them all :P the Black and white reminds me of sports shops tho lol and 3 is lovely .. bit girly maybe but love it :D Keep up the awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaaaaand tell me what you think of the new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dream of Kalimdornicatiooon.... yay...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the Kalimdornication was lame but I couldn't resist at all :P There's a clear favoritism towards metal/rock but that's because that's what I'm familiar with, so if you know of an album you think might look great, please post it here and I'll try and make it itno a BA version :P I'm thinking I'll start movie posters as well :O

    ReplyDelete